Wichita’s Best Inkjet and Laser Toner Cartridge Value In Stock and Ready for you.
Cartridge Express has grown to be a total print solutions provider for consumers, businesses, educators and community organizations. High quality cartridges that deliver great printing value are our business. Cartridge Express, the source for all of your print solutions.
We carry an extensive inventory of all brand name inkjet and laser toner cartridges such as: Hewlett Packard (HP), Canon, Dell, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, Samsung, Xerox and more… all backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you have a specialty printer model, give us a call and we'll let you know if we carry the cartridge in stock or if it is available as a special order item.
THE BEST SERVICE IS LOCAL SERVICE
10555 W. 21st St. N., Suite 500
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
All cartridge brand names, trademarks, logos, are the property of their respective holder. The use of such trademarks is for descriptive and compatibility purposes only. Our cartridges have been professionally remanufactured by an independent remanufacturer and has no affiliation to and is not sponsored by the original cartridge manufacturer.
Q. Why should we do business with Cartridge Express?
A. We create quality products, quality services and quality relationships all with Wichita’s best every day price. With these guiding values, Cartridge Express continues to be the partner of choice for customers who expect nothing but the best.
Q. Do I have to wait around for Cartridge Express to refill my cartridge?
A. No. We work hard to make sure we always have the products you need, on the shelf and ready to go.
Q. Can I save money by buying Cartridge Express products?
A. Yes! Normally, Cartridge Express inkjet and laser toner cartridges are priced as much as 50% below new brand name products. Of course, savings will vary based on your printer model.
Q. What can I do to help recycle old inkjet and laser toner cartridges?
A. The easiest thing to do is bring in your empty inkjet and laser toner cartridges to the Cartridge Express retail store, located at 10555 w. 21st in Wichita, Kansas. Help out the environment by collecting empty cartridges from friends, neighbors, co-workers, a school, club or even the trash at your office.
Q. Is a remanufactured laser toner cartridge inferior to a new cartridge?
A. No. We use only the best toners and new replacement parts available, we guarantee the only difference you will see is in the savings.
Q. Does Cartridge Express have inks for the new 6 color systems?
A. Yes. We carry the Light Cyan and Light Magenta inks which are used by Canon, Epson, HP, and Lexmark to produce better skin tones in photo reproductions.
Q. What is the shelf life of Ink and toner cartridges?
A. Properly stored the shelf life of an unopened ink or toner cartridge is approximately 1 year. In order to achieve this optimal shelf life, Proper storage conditions are:
Store at room temperature - Do not expose to repeated freezing temperatures or extreme heat.
Q. How many times can a cartridge be refilled?
A. The answer varies depending on the manufacturer and the model. All inkjet cartridges have a limited life span, and typically a cartridge will last between 3 - 10 refills due to the electronics that control printer jets. Small resistors on the cartridge overheat when the ink runs out, therefore limiting the life of the cartridge. You can extend the life of your cartridge by not letting the ink run out completely. All of our cartridges pretested with equipment designed to identify weak resistors and in addition we post print test to insure a high quality print.
Q. What can I do if the cartridge print nozzles are clogged?
A. Uneven printing, skipping, or no print may suggest clogged print nozzles. If a cartridge has been left unused or stored for a long period of time, its print nozzles may become blocked with old dried ink. One method is to allow the print heads to soak on a folded paper towel damped with tap water for 2-3 minutes this should help unclog the print nozzles and restore print quality.
Inkjet Cartridge Storage and Care Tips
- For best results do not remove the ink cartridge from its package until you are ready to use it.
- Store opened or unopened print cartridges at room temperature. Do not expose ink cartridges to prolonged periods of low or high temperatures – Below 32ºF (0ºC) or above 95ºF (35ºC) Store the inkjet or ink tank cartridge in a cool dry area that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- If print cartridge cleaning is required, only use lint-free cloths. If a cleaning agent is required, use a lint-free cloth slightly damped with purified water only. Do not use any other cleaning agents.
- If a printer will not be used for extended time periods, turn off printer so in-machine storage steps are deployed by the printer.
- Periodically run your printer's head cleaning program if your printer sits idle for long periods of time (days or weeks). (Refer to your printer's owner's manual)
- When you first notice symptoms of image quality fading, skipping or streaking, replace the appropriate cartridge. This will ensure the cartridge can be re-used.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts or print head on a cartridge with your fingers and avoid static discharge (shocking) the cartridge.
- When replacing old cartridges with new cartridges, replace all covers and clips on the old cartridge to protect fragile components and ensure re-usability.
- Return depleted cartridges for reuse as soon as possible. This helps maintain the integrity of the cartridge.
Laser Toner Cartridge Storage and Care Tips
• Upon installation make sure that you remove any seal strips completely.
• Store cartridges at room temperature.
• Avoid exposing a laser cartridge to excessive light.
• When empty, store your cartridge in its original plastic bag and box.